I have made it through my first year of the GM program and passed all my classes! This semester was definitely a ton of work, but it feels amazing when you receive your final grades and can breathe a sigh of relief! Seeing a grade of 80 or above makes you feel on top of the world. Now I have one week of vacation until Summer Session I starts up... :-)
Summer Session I, I will be taking two courses -- "Illness and Aging" and "Family and Maternity Nursing". I'm very excited as I will be spending Thursdays 7am-7pm on a maternity unit at Newton Wellesley Hospital for the first half of the summer. I've heard that this rotation is fun and will keep you posted on my experiences there. I will also be working as a school nurse on Fridays 8am-2pm for three weeks at Wayland Public Schools. Definitely cannot wait to relive my elementary school days, and see what life as a school nurse is like! Until the summer semester starts up, I will be relaxing on my couch at home catching up on all my DVR'd reality shows (haha) and enjoying some rest and relaxation! I can't believe how fast spring semester flew by, and in less then a year I will be sitting for the NCLEX. CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
Also, as a side note I have been receiving many emails regarding the GM program and would be more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have... You can reach me at ktava775@regiscollege.edu
Best,
Katie T.

No comments:
Post a Comment