Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break is OVERRR

Hi All!

I write to you rested and refreshed from a nice spring break. Aside from watching episode after episode of Downtown Abby on Netflix I also had to study for a huge Advanced Pharmacology exam. Ah, still school work during break-- but the end is near!! I cannot believe graduation is just a few short months away and I will officially receive my BSN diploma (*fingers cross*!) This semester has been composed of multiple writing assignments including a big research paper for my Nursing Research course. I decided to write about the effects of the mother-daughter relationship on the development of eating disorders. This topic has been super interesting to conduct research on, and the way the class has been set up has been helpful in learning the best ways write such a large paper. 
 
Nursing theory is another course I am taking this semester, and it has been a WHOLE lot of fun. Instead of reading from powerpoints each class, my professor has taken a fun/engaging approach to how the class is run. A few weeks ago my theory group and I performed a skit about nursing theorist Madeleine Leininger to discuss her contributions to nursing. 

Other than the usual load of school work, a couple of important events are coming up in the near future including: Regis College pinning ceremony and induction into The Honor Society of Nursing. I also have my sister's wedding approaching FAST, so bare with me as I juggle school work, tutoring, working, and MAID OF HONOR duties :)  Until next time...

Katie
ktava775@regiscollege.edu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment