- I have to finish edited my 17 page paper on "body dissatisfaction"
- I need to write a research proposal on eating disorders to finish up with research class
- Another presentation for theory is due on Tuesday on Katharine Kolcaba (hopefully, pics to come!)
- Nursing Honor Society induction ceremony is coming up soon
- My sister's wedding shower is at the end of the month :)
- My birthday is coming up (::wink wink:: cake,presents,moneygifts are appreciated)
- Graduation preparation!
I know I keep on reiterating this, but this semester has flown by. I seriously feel that each new semester goes by quicker than the last, and its leaving me feeling scared/tired/accomplished/awesome. After passing the boards this past February, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am motivated to start my NP preceptorships in the fall and I know that great things are to come. I have even been researching different nurse practitioner positions I might enjoy and dermatology is something that has sparked my interest. I was offered the opportunity at the end of June to volunteer at the Health Expo at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, and I'm definitely looking forward to it! At the convention, I will have the chance to volunteer alongside NP's and physicians in dermatology to educate the public on the dangers of exposure to excessive sunlight. Anyways, I'm looking forward to these next couple months....
Until next time, you know the drill... send questions/comments to ktava775@regiscollege.edu :)
Take care,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment