Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Celebrate Good Times... C'MON!

So I made it -- just finished up my final exam in advanced pharmacology and I'm freeeeee (well until Monday) But either way, I'm free for a week!! This coming Friday is the traditional pinning ceremony to celebrate our entry into the profession of nursing. I've heard through the grapevine that the pinning ceremony is a great time in celebrating all the hard work that has been put in over the past 2 years :) Totally looking forward to it!

Saturday is graduation, which means one thing .. I will be crossing that stage waving my diploma wildly in the air! Holding that piece of paper in my hand will be such a sweet, sweet feeling! Lots of sweat, tears, acne, and pounds of weight gain have been put into achieving my BSN in nursing. 

After the celebrations conclude, I am back at it starting Monday for summer session. This summer I am taking Health Policy, Family Systems Theory and Advanced Health Assessment. I have little knowledge about the following areas so I look forward to learning more. I also need to get the ball rolling in searching for preceptors for the fall semester! I cannot believe I am starting my NP rotations so soon; it feels unreal to me still! Will definitely be updating with more experiences once the semester starts up again!

Until next time,
Katie
ktava775@regiscollege.edu for questions/comments :)

BIRTHDAY BICHON MAKES ME HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment